Re: Thanks To Sears for acknowledging Christmas
by Mrs Tammy - Posted Thu December 21, 2006 @ 9:57 AM

Christmas has one purpose. That is celebrating the birth of our Lord & Saviour. Marketing Companies have taken full advantage of this day. And the consumers have helped them out. Our nation has gotten carried away with being politically correct. As a nation we should accept one anothers differences. Not scream and yell, Oh, I'm offended someone said Happy Hannakah to me. Just Grin and look them straight in the eye and say Merry Christmas, Or what ever holiday is special in your heart. This nation was built on christianity, So People get over it!!! As for me I will stick with the companies that support the true meaning of christmas. So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of YOU at SEARS!!!!!!