Greyhound Endangered the Welfare of Passengers
by Dionne A. - Posted Mon December 17, 2007 @ 12:00 PM

Good Day Greyhound
I was on Bus 7193, Schedule 1052 which originated in Atlanta. This bus left Washington DC at 1:15 and arrived NYC 5:13am.

There was a horrible smell on the bus so bad it hurt to breathe. To my surprise there was a homeless man aboard the bus that was placed on the bus by Greyhound themselves in Atlanta.

Why would your company subject a captive audience to such discomfort on any schedule much less an overnight schedule where customers need/want to rest and be comfortable.

I commend the driver for maintaining his composure thru such a horrible experience since the smell was closest to him driving the bus. I was seven rows back and still smelled it.

This endangered our welfare because the driver had to operate under duress - which is not safe at all.

Refund my money/and or provide a travel voucher for this schedule. - DC - NY to be used at any time. And review your policy in regards to this procedure .

Dionne