KANES FURNITURE
by HEATHER B. - Posted Sat March 24, 2001 @ 12:00 AM

I would like to call your attention to a problem involving overall experience at Kane's Furniture, and I hope you can address this issue. Quite frankly, I'm livid about this. The store I'm referring to is at 2526 SW COLLEGE ROAD
OCALA, FL 34474

KANE'S FORGOT MY LOVE SEAT THE FIRST TIME THEY DELIVERED. I RECEIVED 3 DAMAGED PIECES OUT OF 6 TOTAL. I WAITED A WEEK FOR THE REPAIR PERSON TO COME OUT. KANES TOLD ME IT WOULD ONLY TAKE 48 HOURS TO FIND A REPAIR MAN FOR ME. THE CHAIR THAT WAS DAMAGED WAS OUT OF STOCK FOR TWO MONTHS AND KANES WOULD NOT GIVE ME A REFUND, UNTIL I WANTED TO TALK TO THE MANAGER. THE MANAGER WOULD NEVER COME OUT AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING. I GUESS HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR THAT! THE DELIVERY MEN PASSED MY HOUSE AND NEVER CALLED ME UNTILL 9 PM TO TELL ME, THAT THEY RAN OUT OF TIME THAT DAY. SO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS TO CHANGE OUT THE DAMAGED FURNITURE. WHEN THEY FINALLY CAME BACK, THEY HAD THE WRONG TABLE.I TOLD THEM TO FORGOT IT AND I WOULD FIX THE DAMAGED TABLE.I HAD MISSED TO MANY DAYS OF WORK, WAITING ON THE FURNITURE. I WAITED ANOTHER TWO MONTHS FOR THEM TO CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE CHAIR. KANES SAID IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A WEEK TO CREDIT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. I ASKED TO TALK TO THE MANAGER AND HE WAS NEVER THERE OR HE WAS IN A MEETING. I ASKED FOR THE NUMBER TO THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT AND THEY TOLD ME, THEY DON'T HAVE ONE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.

Though I hardly ever buy your products, I believe this complaint still deserves your attention. On average, when I buy from your company, I spend $3000.00.

After what happened, I won't recommend your products to others. I won't buy from you ever again.

Here's what I'd like Kane's Furniture to do about this: I WANT THE HEAD MANAGER FROM OCALA TO CALL ME AND APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE STRESS I HAD TO GO THROUGH, BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY FROM KANES. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM KANES AGAIN.

I wouldn't spend an extra dime for your products even if you solved this problem.

Thank you for your time. I hope you can respond within 10 business days.