A Customer Serices Transgression
by Curtis W. - Posted Sun April 10, 2011 @ 9:08 PM

On March 16, 2011, I was in your Panera Bread Cafe 3058 (Sugar Creek Township, Ohio 45459, Phone: 937-848-4900) for a meal. When I picked up my salad at the completed order counter station--I noticed my salad was skimpy. I mentioned to the young man covering this order completion area--that my salad bowl was not as full as it has been in the past. He responded in an unpleasant manner--"that's the way it is now because Panera Bread has cracked down on portion control. Now only 2 ounces of lettuce is allowed." My mother and I were shocked.

An apology would be nice. I hope that my customer service feedback to The Panera Bread Corporation will inspire a better focus on kinder and respectful customers in the future.