FIOS Available Next Door - But Not at My House
by Nicholas M. - Posted Sun February 5, 2012 @ 12:00 PM

When I lived in Oakland, NJ I was one of the very first FIOS customers in the area. I was the on the waiting list for service, and signed up immediately for service. I greatly enjoyed my FIOS service, and used it from the moment it was available until I moved to Pennsylvania.

I moved to Buckingham, PA about three years ago and was disappointed to learn that FIOS was unavailable. I found out recently that the FIOS network was extended into to my neighborhood. Unfortunately, although my next-door neighbor has FIOS available, I do not. When I called your customer service line, I was told there are no plans to extend FIOS to my home, even though my neighbor has it.

I would very much like to drop Comcast and switch back to FIOS. I would appreciate it if you could extend your FIOS coverage by 100' and provide me service. I would use FIOS for phone, internet and TV and my wife likes to order pay per view as well.