ebay seller electronic-penny is a fraud
by HIGINO O. - Posted Wed August 1, 2012 @ 9:10 PM
I want to complain about an Ebay seller that is keeping my money. Four months
ago I bought an Iphone 3g in Ebay website and I received the item with audio
problems, I got in contact with the seller that asked me to return the item
and they promised to send me another in perfect conditions. Well, it's going
to complete 4 months and they didn't send me anything. Here are the
informations: ebay seller electronic-penny, item is NEW Apple iPhone 3G - 8GB
- Black (Unlocked) Smartphone USA SELLER (300675341546),Sale date:
03/07/12,price paid $247.90, they are located in NEW YORK, BROOKLYN! My name
is Higino Oguro, american citizen. Please help me to recover my money or the
This is the message history:
From electronic-penny to me...
Hi,Here is the tracking information for the replacement :9405510200829379634199. It seems that USPS has yet to scan the package so we will contact them to find out the issue.
Hi,We sent the replacement over a month ago and the tracking number didn't update, did you receive the unit? if you didn't then I'm afraid USPS may have lost it. We are willing to send another unit but would you please cover at least 25% of the price? we will cover the other 75%.
I want my iphone or the full refund of my money within a week. I will not pay extra 25% to share shipping expenses if the item was sold with free shipping.