Join The Consumer Roundtable!
Posted Sat May 31, 2008 12:00 pm, by
Pete Blackshaw, founder of PlanetFeedback, is conducting a series of one on one consumer roundtables in conjunction with the release of his new book, "Satisfied Customers Tell 3 Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3000". Roundtable discussion will revolve around issues discussed in the book as well additional consumer concerns. These will be conducted by phone and should take no more than an hour.
Excerpts from these interviews will be posted to the both PFB as well as we the online community and website dedicated to the book.
Key questions and themes that will likely be probed include:
- What motivates consumers to speak out in frustration about companies in public venues like PlanetFeedback
- How responsive are brands and companies to consumer feedback? What can they do better?
- What constitutes a legitimate complaint? When does the consumer go too far? Can the consumer be wrong?
- Describe your most frustrating "Service" moment with a brand?
- Are there any major companies or brands that you sometimes feel the urge to praise? Why?
- In what ways do you use the the internet to bond with and learn from other consumers?
--Why is wireless and banking such a hot topic on PlanetFeedback? What's going on?
If you're interested in participating, contact Greg at email@example.com.
Viva La Consumer!
|Log In/Create an account | 1 comments
|PlanetFeedback Comments are subject to strict terms and conditions. We reserve the right to deny site membership privileges to any individuals acting inappropriately.