Attention: Company/Bank President

Posted Sat October 10, 2009 11:26 am, by Jana B. written to Bankcard Services/Metabank

I have had as perfect payment history with you and have paid my balance in full every month. I am very angry and extremely dissatisfied you arbitrarily closed my account with out valid reasoning other than what information you got from my credit bureaus. In my opinion you have violated the FCRA laws and the laws in the Credit Card Act recently passed this year by congress and signed by President Obama. Had I been late on payments and only made the minimum payments I could understand your reasoning but to discriminate against me just because of past credit problems I may have had is totally unfair.

I have made formal complaints with the SD attorney General's office, the BBB and the FTC against this violation and my demand is this: you re-open my account henceforth or $0 out my balance and I will owe you nothing further. If my demand is not met I will take further legal action up to and including a lawsuit against your company.

by Suiren Posted Sun October 11, 2009 @ 4:16 PM

The credit card act doesn't take effect till February, which is why
they're doing it to you now.

by RowdyRetailer Posted Sun October 11, 2009 @ 3:59 PM

If you play with the snakes, you will eventually get bit.

Good Day

re: If you play with the snakes, you will eventually get bit. by poanjb Wed October 28, 2009 @ 9:45 AM