JcPenney Portrait Studio Complaint

Posted Tue December 7, 2010 4:16 pm, by Heather L. written to JCPenney Company, Inc.

I was in the Portrait Studio last week to have my Son's pictures taken with his 3 cousins. I really have no complaints with the pictures or the photographer we got a couple of good pictures. When we were done we gave the cashier our coupons and she said that she would enter all the coupons into the computer and that it would calculate the best deal for us. We ended up ordering an 8x10 and 4 sheets of 5x7's. We gave her a coupon for $3.99 portrait sheets and a free 8x10 and we also gave her a coupon for 40% off entire order. Our 4 boys were running around the studio, tired, cranky, we just wanted to get out of there! She told us the total and we paid, not really thinking about it because again she said she had entered all of the coupons into the computer. Our total was around $40.00, as I was driving home, I started thinking that didn't really sound right. She must have used the 40% off coupon instead of the $3.99 portrait sheets because if she would have used that coupon the total would have been around $16.00. I immediately called the studio when I got home and the cashier told me that she had lost the other coupon under the keyboard therefore it never got entered into the computer, but there was nothing she could do because the order had already been placed! Now, if it had been a difference of $5.00 I probable would have just let it go but we're talking $20.00 difference here! She just kept saying there was nothing she could do so I asked to speak with a manager, I was told she wasn't there but they took my phone number and said they would have her call me back, I never heard anything back! Then I emailed the company and again have never heard anything back! So now, I'm just furious with the whole situation and I plan on never going back to JcPenney Portrait Studio! I want my $20.00 because it was not my fault that the cashier lost the coupon that I gave her. I refuse to believe that there is nothing they can do to refund money!

I would like to refunded $20.00