Rude Employees at This location

Posted Thu July 14, 2016 10:58 pm, by Stephanie T. written to Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

On July 14th, 2016 my partner and I decided to get donuts after a 12 hour shift at work. We got there at 10:38 pm....about 20 minutes before close. As soon as I got in there I received mean looks from a particular employee. I greeted him TWICE. He still had an attitude. SO we went on to get our donuts. He messed up my whole order, could not count the donuts in a DOZEN. On top of all that he touched every single donut with his thumb. He used the plastic paper to get the donut but still had to use his bare thumb. I was disgusted. The only reason why I proceeded to buy them is because ANOTHER employee stepped up and took over. The rude employee pushed my OPEN BOX OF DONUTS into his chest. The other employee did have great customer service and the ONLY REASON why I still bought the donuts that I'm probably not even going to eat. WORST SERVICE OF MY LIFE.

Train your employees on customer service skills and also CLEANLINESS. That is a health hazard to have someones bare hands touching food.