Airport LaQuinta Missouri

Posted Mon February 20, 2012 2:54 pm, by Laurie R. written to LaQuinta

When my son stayed at your Airport Hotel in Missouri for a week, it was his first trip away from home. While there he got food poisoning at the local Wendy's restaurant and missed his flight home while he was in the hospital.

Since I was in PA, there was little I could do and his phone died after getting him a ride back to the same hotel (he had just checked out of) from the airport.

My initial call (and subsiquent ones) to your hotel was answered by a woman named Sandy C. (contact me for full last name). She not only made things easier for me, she comforted a frantic me, and she helped my son with anything he needed. In addition, she also allowed me to email his new flight itinerary to her and she printed it out and slid it under his door for me, and arranged a shuttle for him to the airport the next day.

Such a woman is an asset to your company. I am thinking of flying out this summer just to give this woman a hug and thank her.

by Lisa H. Posted Tue February 21, 2012 @ 10:09 AM

What great feedback - nice to read a good letter!

by Glenda H. Posted Mon February 20, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

Hi Laurie - thanks for taking the time to let us know! You can email
me at glenda.hall@laquinta.com with any further information, including
Sandy's last name.

by Bill R. Posted Mon February 20, 2012 @ 3:15 PM

Laurie R.,

This is great feedback.

In addition to your letter via PFB.com I recommend that you send a
hard copy to the hotel to the attention of the hotel general manager
asking that your feedback be shared with Sandy C. and a copy of your
letter be placed in her Personnel jacket.

Again, great feedback.