so disappointed

Posted Wed November 30, 2016 12:00 pm, by . written to Macys.com

I placed an order on macys.com for my Granddaughter an apple watch series 2 rose gold 38mm, delivery date, within 25 days, then yesterday I received an email, stating that an updated arrival date was jan 3, which is after christmas :( this watch is all my granddaughter wants for christmas, and all we can afford, and I was expecting to get it for Christmas morning, I am so disappointed after speaking with a representative at your "customer service", I was told nothing they could do, it would be shipped out Jan 3. I am writing to please, please, dont let her Christmas morning be ruined. ThANKING YOU IN advance for anything you can do to get her apple watch here by CHRISTmas!!!!

by petgiraffe Posted Thu December 1, 2016 @ 2:43 PM

Have you tried to purchase it elsewhere? Perhaps directly through
Apple? Then you could cancel the Macy's order.