game pieces not on products advertised

Posted Tue July 31, 2012 9:59 am, by Tara S. written to McDonald's

I have grown increasingly more angry every time I have visited this location. Drinks are not being done right or the machine has broken down and they are using two liters. When the games start game pieces are not on the products advertised as stated. I order two med choc chip frappes the day the game started. no game pieces. This morning I ordered two egg mcmuffin meals as the egg mcmuffin and the hash brown should both have game pieces. This is the closest mcdonalds to my house and most convenient traffic wise. The other location near my house is only .1 further away but you have to cross a very busy highway to turn into a tight entrance for this location.

I would like this location reprimanded and I would like this location to come back up to corporate standards as the first location is not up to standards. Not sure what to do about the feeling of lost game pieces as we would have ordered differently but ordered that way for the game pieces. The food was at the proper temperature just feeling jipped because it is not as advertised on order board. The location address is Lakeland FL 33803.

by CrazyRedHead Posted Tue July 31, 2012 @ 11:35 AM

Not all locations participate in the games. Usually on the
commercials and in the store (somewhere) it says at participating
location.

by McJohn Posted Tue July 31, 2012 @ 10:22 AM

My McDonalds has a sign right when you order advising people that due
to high demand some product may come in the old packaging that doesnt
have the game pieces.

Not sure if its true for all locations, but I do know when its
monopoly time they do the same thing.