where's the real balance

Posted Tue July 22, 2008 9:34 am, by ty h. written to oniel nissan

They claim I owe them 1791.00 dollars after they repo'd the car I had the car for a year as it was a buy here pay here deal

The car priced at 7500.00 at the time of sale I put down 2000.00 made payments for a year for 300.00 that's a total of 5600.00 I know they had to have resold the car by now , but I never received any notice to when,where or how much the car was sold for or what I had to pay in order to redeem the car.

No further information has been given to me at this point.

Provide all documents served and how they served them to insure they did things by the law, what was the car finally resold for? If they cannot supply these documents then they must remove all negative reporting to any credit bureaus

by petgiraffe Posted Tue July 22, 2008 @ 1:49 PM

Didn't you have a payment book? Or receive a monthly bill? If a) you
still have payment coupons or b) were still getting monthly bills,
YOUR CAR WAS NOT PAID OFF. There is this little thing called interest.

by Lisa H. Posted Tue July 22, 2008 @ 10:18 AM

Just one thought, not all of the $300 a month you paid went towards
the principle on the car. What interest rate did you have on the
loan?