OUTBACK SUCKS

Posted Sat October 18, 2003, by Lori R. written to Outback Steakhouse

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem I had with the experience at your restaurant. I'm sure you value your customers and want to keep them, so I hope you will take this complaint seriously and come up with a quick resolution. I'm specifically talking about your restaurant located at Norman OK on Interstate Drive.

Here's what happened: On Sept 13, my new husband and 4 of our friends went in to Outback's Norman OK location for our rehearsel dinner because we were being married the next day and wanted to relax and enjoy some food.

Our drinks were not brought to us until AFTER our meal was brought even though we asked for them about 6 diffrent times. When our food arrived, mine and my husband's were completely undercooked. We both ordered Well Done and both steaks were still bright pink/red in the middle. We had to send them back 2 times to get it right.

We waited over 45 mins to get our ticket so we could leave. When we got the ticket we were furious that the total was over $65 with the drinks and food being so poorly cooked and served. When we complained about the service the server actually lauged at us!! It was the worst service I have ever had at Outback or any other resteraunt for that matter.

The next day my maid of honor was violently ill, as was our best man who both had the same meal the night before. They were both green for the weeding pictures, and they were throwing up at the reception.

I will NEVER again go to OUTBACK!!! They ruined my wedding day.

My overall experiences with your company have been very unpleasant. I will never eat at your restaurant again. I will avoid recommending you to others.

Here's how I'm hoping you will fix the problem: Refund my money, talk to their employees about curtiosy, how to take a drink order, teach their cooks how to make food not only correctly but safely so no one gets sick.

I appreciate your taking the time to read this. I hope you can help me with my problem. The sooner, the better.

by alliac Posted Tue August 10, 2010 @ 2:53 PM

I agree too!

Check this article out.

e_scores_b.html?cat=22

by sherri s. Posted Fri December 18, 2009 @ 12:53 PM

I agree, they completely suck. I had visited thier place in Quincy Ma
to have thier lobster and steak special, only to find out once the
appetizer and drinks were orderd that they do not even offer that
special in the state of Massachsettes!!!! Yet we see commercial EVERY
night on local stations for this deal. So $50.00 later for 2 crappy
sandwiches, even the waitress complained about thier deceptive
advertising. I had emailed the main office which in turn had the
regional manager shot me an email with excuses and no resolution.
Then he wanted to chat on the phone about it. I have no time for
that. They should have offered a refund or something. But honestly,
I dont think they could care less. Soo we are all spreading the word
never to eat there again. Bad service all the way around.

by brady s. Posted Sat December 5, 2009 @ 11:46 PM

as an employee for Outback I feel a need to let you all know that the
partners and proprieters of their establishments don't really give two
seconds to your concerns. All that they care about is getting you in
that seat, charging you ridiculous prices, getting you out in under
forty minutes, and having that seat filled before your butt imprint is
out of the vinyl. Sure they talk to us about your e-mails but you are
joked about constantly amongst the managers and employees. Outback
doesn't and never will care about their employees or YOU the customer.