Great Experience at Party City!

Posted Sun December 28, 2008 12:00 pm, by Emily R. written to Party City Corporation

To whom it may concern:

I just wanted to take the time to compliment the staff at your Bridgewater, NJ location. I had a very enjoyable shopping experience today (12/27/08). I was at the store from about 5:30 to 6:15 PM.

The store was very clean and organized when my mother and I arrived. While we were shopping, Vince noticed my arms were getting full (I had neglected to grab a basket when I came in) and went out of his way to get a basket from the front for me. He even asked if I would prefer a basket or a cart. Another employee, Amanda, helped us locate party favors that were well suited to my party's theme. At check-out, I was just short of the $50 I needed to spend to get $10 off with my coupon. Our cashier, Barbara, was very nice about my mother going to pick out a few rolls of wrapping paper to bring the purchase up to $50 while Barbara bagged our goods. I left very impressed and pleased with the service I had recieved.

Please commend the staff at your Bridgewater location for their great work! All of the associates I saw seemed to be working very hard and Vince, Amanda, and Barbara were wonderful!

Emily

by Danyeln Posted Tue December 30, 2008 @ 12:36 PM

It is always nice to see someone taking the time to compliment good
service. Too often we only hear about the worst experiences. A good
experience is always a nice change.