PARTY PACKAGE SUGGESTION

Posted Wed July 18, 2001, by Crystal C. written to Peter Piper Pizza

I'd like to offer a suggestion that may benefit your business. I hope you are willing to seriously consider my comments about your experience.

Here's my thought: Since living in Phoenix, AZ it is very hot during the summers and to have a birthday party at a park is almost insane in 110 degree tempatures. So, a very logical choice is to have it at the local pizza place. Peter Piper Pizza has always had the best pizza, and the friendliest family atmosphere. I have 3 kids, and 8 nieces and nephews. Almost all the parties are held at Peter Piper Pizza. However, the birthday party package is a little expensive. One never knows how many people are going to show up to the parties. So, it does not make sense to pay $5 a person, when as many as 35-40 can show up. So, it is less expensive to bring your own decorations and purchase the pizzas in quantity. The main problem I have is that there are no special deals for the drinks. My parties usually consist of 30-40 people (including adults, and kids), and it costs me just as much for drinks as for the pizzas. I wish there was a special "party package" for large parties.(Not necessary just b-day parties) Such as 10 large one-item pizzas, 30 medium drinks, and say 100 tokens for like $100. I would definelty pay that. I think the drink prices are outrageous, and only wish you would bring back the PITCHERS of soda. The only other solution at this point I think would be if we can bring in our own soda. A six-pack of soda is around the same price as ONE medium soda.

On average, I eat at Peter Piper Pizza 3-5 times per month, and I usually spend $16-$20 per visit. And in case it helps you to know, my experiences with your company have been extremely pleasant.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope it helps. I hope to hear from you soon.