No diaper stations!

Posted Thu June 5, 2003, by Christine written to Pizza Hut, Inc.

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem with the cleanliness or hygiene at Pizza Hut, Inc.. Specifically, my complaint concerns restrooms. The restaurant I'm referring to is at Altoona Pennsylvania.

My family recently visited your Altoona Pa store. As soon as I got to the store, I rushed to the womens restroom to change my son's diaper. I noticed that the restroom did not have any place to change a diaper. My son really need his diaper changed so I gave him to my husband to see if the men's restroom had one and it didn't.
I could not believe that you had no place to change a dipaer. I asked the waitress and she said there was no room to install a diaper station in either bathroom and to change him in the booth that were were sitting in.
I am sorry but I think that is totally gross to change a diaper at the table you are eating at. I can't believe you could not provide a place anywhere.
Well I really enjoy your establishment but now I know that I can't go back with my family.

It's unlikely I would consider dining in your restaurant with my family. Also, I might continue to get take out food.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: to provide a diaper changing station.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to hear from you very soon.