i am furious

Posted Thu December 15, 2016 12:00 pm, by Rodney S. written to Samsung Electronics America, Inc.

i have called samsung customer service twice tonight and is getting no where, over something that is so simple. i was calling to get information of my samsung gear vr and it is showing in transit but going to diffenent address that i never authorize to be sent to, so attempt to get it change with fedex and fedex stated i need to call samsung so call samsung and reps adv to me that cant call fedex to update address so with no signature required someone else will get the package. i was hung up twice and both individuals was out of the usa.

i want my samsung gear vr to be sent to me asap and also for the headaches and poor customer service and hanging up on me i should be entitled to a great incentive with the gear vr that will be delayed getting to me because of samsung error

by Shaun R. Posted Mon December 19, 2016 @ 11:00 PM

So are they suggesting you'll need to pay for it a second time?

by The PlanetFeedback Team Posted Thu December 15, 2016 @ 11:14 PM

You could try using Fed Ex's delivery manager (which is completely
separate from the tracking code section). Here is the link:

Unfortunately, if FedEx didn't mention this delivery service during
your conversation with them, it may be too late for you, as the
receiver, to change the delivery address.