Not honoring maintenace contarcts

Posted Fri December 16, 2016 3:57 pm, by Carl P. written to Sears, Roebuck & Co.

Sears does not have a support number to call for support in the US.I bought a snow blower last fall and am now having issues with 7"-11" on snow on the way today into Saturday night, I had an appointment to get it repaired today, and get a call the tech had a family issue, and they were cancelling my appointment, and scheduling me out until Dec 23. with a completely later time than the time I had today. I paid for a service, and am not receiving it when needed. I have had to complete Rotator repairs, I am strictly limited in the things I can do physically, and now I am told to bad that's all that can be done!!! Well I will tell you, if I tear ANOTHER ROTATOR again, SEARS will be hearing from legal counsel believe me!!! Oh yea before I forget, there first line of support is, OFFSHORE people with US names to make you feel like an idiot, that you do not know they are offshore. So, when you ask for onshore support they disconnect your call!!!

Be stand up and place a contingency plan in place for people who cannot physically do things that they need to and then spend hundreds of dollars to help them become able to do things, But you know Corporate Greed reigns above all!!

by Shaun R. Posted Mon December 19, 2016 @ 10:54 PM

It's frustrating when something doesn't work the way it should.
Sometimes, especially when the weather changes, service centers for
yard equipment can become overwhelmed.

A couple of things I've found helpful with any such equipment. First,
I'll start any power equipment at least once a month, even if it's
just a minute or two so everything stays fresh. Second, I've found a
heat gun is a perfect accessory to any snow blower. A few minutes of
heat and the engine will always seem to start up easier.

I'd love to hear how this works out.