Compliments to Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants

Posted Thu July 26, 2001, by David B. written to Southwest Airlines

I know yours is a frequently criticized industry, so it gives me great pleasure to send this compliment about your airline's flight attendants. I hope you'll let everyone involved in this great experience know that their work is greatly appreciated.

On a flight from Seattle, WA to Baltimore, MD two weeks ago, I was very impressed with one of your flight attendants. As I write this letter, I unfortunately find that I don't have the details of the flight. It arrived in Baltimore at 8:30 PM on Saturday on July 7th. The attendant who made announcements during the flight was very funny and had most everyone on the plane laughing at some point during the flight. The entire flight crew was very nice and made the flight very enjoyable. I enjoyed flying on your airline and will give it favorable consideration when planning future flights.

Perhaps it would help you to know a little bit about me. I've flown five times or less in the past 12 months, mostly for pleasure. I usually buy a full-fare coach ticket.

I am a true fan of your company, and this reinforces my feelings about it. You can likely count on my business in the future, and I will probably urge others to fly with you.

Thanks again for everything. Keep up the good work!