Contract Terms

Posted Tue February 14, 2012 11:08 pm, by Travis S. written to Sprint Wireless

I am writing to express my frustration and feeling of betrayal by Sprint Wireless. Sprint previously offered a discount on my plan that was understood to remain in place while I remained a loyal Sprint customer. Two months after renewal of my Sprint agreement, the discount was removed from my account and I am now locked into an agreement with monthly invoiced amounts different than at the time of renewal.

I feel betrayed by this action and certainly would have performed more diligence in shopping wireless carriers with this knowledge. Sprint should make me whole for the remainder of the term of my agreement by either reinsituting the $20 service credit for the remainder of my contract or allow a no-penalty out from the agreement. Either one of these solutions would provide me with the ability to determine whether or not Sprint provides the best value for wireless service. As it currently stands, I as not afforded that ability.

Thank you for the review and response to my concern.

Travis Smith

by PepperElf Posted Thu February 16, 2012 @ 8:22 AM

You may want to review the contract.

1) "loyal customer" discount - what is that exactly? I mean to me it
sounds like it's a discount as long as you're a customer which ...
well then it's not really a discount but a different pricing.

I'm thinking it may really have been an "opening price" - a discount
for new customers that eventually expires.

2) Different bills. You need to review each bill. Your bill CAN be
different every month depending on how and when you call. Or where
you go (i.e. roaming etc).