Unhappy with Subway Shop mgt!

Posted Wed September 18, 2002, by Michael W. written to Subway (Sandwich Shops)

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem with the employees at Subway (Sandwich Shops). Specifically, my complaint refers to a lack of concern for customers. The restaurant I'm referring to is at McDorrmott & Custer Road, Allen Texas 75025.

At the McDormott & Custer Rd store, Joann Burkley, the manager, was an awesome customer oriented employee. She always gave the customers excellent courtiest fast service! Mr. Sanjeev Khanna had her fired! On Friday, 9/13/02, he had 6 police cars dispatched to remove her from this Subway shop. This awesome manager had the best attitude. I am taking not only my business but the 500 Anderson Elementary School children's business elsewhere. This is America where when you put in a hard day's work, management should do the right thing. An injustice has been committed!!!!!

After this, I doubt I could ever eat in your establishment again. Also, I don't plan on recommending you to people I know.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: Find a Subway shop owner who needs an awesome employee & is willing to treat her with respect.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to hear from you very soon.