Mushrooms

Posted Wed April 16, 2008 6:55 pm, by wanda w. written to Subway (Sandwich Shops)

First off let me say I enjoy just about everything on your menu. I especially like the promotion for any foot long sub for $5.00. My husband and my self are retired and on a fixed income we take advantage of this offer at least once a week. It is economical and we can make it healthy by our on choices.

This past Sunday I went to your store on Robert C Byrd Dr in Macarthur WV inside a super Wal Mart. I am not sure if all Subways have the personal pan pizzas. I know this one does.
My suggestion is I would personally like to see mushrooms as an option for your sandwiches and pizzas. Every time I order your roast beef sub or a pizza I always buy my own mushrooms to put on my sandwich or pizza unless I dine there.

I would like for Subway to consider putting mushrooms on the menu.

by SuzieCat Posted Wed April 16, 2008 @ 7:52 PM

Subways in my area do have the pan pizzas (and boy are they yummy),
but alas, we also have no mushrooms. I have asked and the clerk says
they are too expensive and difficult to keep fresh looking.

mushrooms by brookeanne Wed April 16, 2008 @ 8:46 PM