billing

Posted Sun February 19, 2012 10:33 pm, by Sandra S. written to T-Mobile USA, Inc.

I upgraded 2 lines in December that were supposed to be unlimited talk, text and data for $49.99 each line. I had to call to have the bill corrected in December and January. Tonight I was told since I am not a new customer I don't qualify for that plan but I can pay a $200.00 migration fee for it. I am sorry but I have been a customer for 11 years and I feel like I am being penalized for it. My billing date was to be changed to the 8th of the month due to recent payroll changes. The date was changed to the 6th and my account was removed from auto pay. Then I received a letter welcoming me to T-Mobile.

I would like my due date changed to the 8th as requested and would like 2 of my 3 active lines put on the $49.99 unlimited talk, text and data like I was told they would be.
I would also like T-Mobile to listen to their customers when they call. I think 11 years should say something about customer satisifaction but not since December 2011.