reward points

Posted Tue January 3, 2017 12:00 pm, by sharon b. written to TGI Fridays, Inc.

I am very disappointed in TGI Fridays, I have been a member for a long time. I had a lot of reward points on my card. I live 35 miles from the nearest Fridays and due to health issues and financial problems I have not been able to go to Fridays. I finally was able to get there last week and wanted to redeem some of my points only to find they had been taken away from me because inactivity. How can you take away something that you have earned. I would have been in to eat if it had not been for the problems I had to deal with. If this is the way a customer is treated after being a member a long time I will go to other places to eat. My family would always choose Fridays because of the reward points but like I said during extenuating circumstances this past year we have not been able to dine out.

I would appreciate getting my points back as I earned these and would have been in if able this year

by Bill R. Posted Tue January 3, 2017 @ 8:50 PM

sharon b.,

Maybe they will make a Goodwill gesture on this considering the
circumstances but I but I did find this on their site under FAQ's:

"If my account becomes inactive, what will happen to my points?

Although your account will remain open, your points will be forfeited
if you do not have a qualified Fridays RewardsSM visit at least once
every 12 months."

Good luck and stop back when you hear back.

BillR.