Missing minutes/losing minutes while not using the phone

Posted Sat January 12, 2013 3:48 pm, by Peg H. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

Missing minutes. After going through 2 customer service reps, whom I could not understand, the 3rd one I could, but I then asked to be switched to her supervisor. His name was Lorenzo. He was very helpful, and I thought my problem was solved. Well, I just looked @ my phone, it's sitting there, locked, not doing anything but losing minutes again. I have dealt with Tracfone for quite some time. But I am afraid after this experience I will be switching carriers, they can't help me with their own product, they are saying I am sending a text (this was while I was on the phone talking to him). I am returning this phone first thing Monday!

Send manuals with their phones, don't make people download them! Get experienced help (who speak English), stop making excuses when you don't know what the problem is, you'll get more respect admitting you too don't understand it.
I have always liked Tracfone, sorry I have to end the relationship.