Phone totally disconnected

Posted Tue November 3, 2009 12:00 pm, by . written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

My phone is for emergency purposes, I pay for service protection and buy minutes when needed. I discovered my last billing was on Aug. 28 and my service was gone. All my acct. info. was gone and it stated phone was inactive. I emailed and was told service was disconnected Sept. 9 and I would have to call Cust. Service. The people are very polite but I was told after many times being placed on hold that I didn't have enough money in my account. After the 3rd time and explaining that the money for the plan was on my credit card and it was not a check and I had been paying this way since January she transferred me to another person, who transferred me again, I was finally told the system failed and I would get eveything back, but the system was giving them a problem and it would take a good 24-48 hrs. before it would all be in place. I was given a reference number to use in case it didn't come back. I waited 2-1/2 days and guess what, nothing! I called again and I was transferred again but this time in one hour I am suppose to have everything restored? I have been with tracfone several years and this is my second bad experience. It takes to much time and energy to get problems resolved, especially when TracFone is at fault!

In both cases I found it very difficult to make the person on the other end understand just what my problem was. I felt if I could have spoken to someone in the USA, I would have saved a lot of time. Being switched many times is very fustrating. Had I not had minutes on my phone I would have given up and found another phone source.

by PepperElf Posted Wed November 4, 2009 @ 10:15 AM

kinda makes me glad i just have mine on the pre-pay option

so when i need minutes i just add them in

i dont bother with anything else on it
goodluck