Can you comprehend me now, Tracfone

Posted Thu January 27, 2011 12:00 pm, by Tricia V. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

I called today to stop the automatic payment method. I could barely understand the girl and she barely understood me, which made for a long and painful conversation. At the end of the call she said she'd send me an email confirmation, again a painstaking process because she kept messing up a relatively easy email address.

I never received the email and not feeling confident in the reps ability I called back. Again a very slow and painful process...do you do this on purpose so people use up their minutes? I was told I wasn't enrolled in the automatic payment. When I asked this rep if he could send me a confirmation email he said he couldn't. When I asked if the other rep was lying he said he couldn't answer that.

From the two calls I made today I have no faith in your company. It seems like it's all about the dollar not about the customer you are burdening with your overseas contractors. Please confirm I am not enrolled in auto pay and hire reps who can speak and understand English!

by Mickey B. Posted Sun February 6, 2011 @ 7:54 PM

Next time, don't call or email. Use there Facebook page for support.
It's great. The reps there know their stuff and take care of biz.
Seriously!

by tinsoldierrides Posted Fri February 4, 2011 @ 3:08 PM

well some may get the good speaking english people,and some may get
atentive techs. then some of us get the run around

by Walter h. Posted Mon January 31, 2011 @ 12:33 PM

? this seems a little strange to me. I have called the tracfone
customer service line before and they seemed very helpful. I am sorry
you had a bad experience, maybe you should call back... just sayin.
You are talking a little harsh for an isolated incidence.

by Jake G. Posted Thu January 27, 2011 @ 4:24 PM

Great letter.

I read a letter on this site the other day where the letter writer
said the people who were trying to sell him something spoke great
English and the ones he had to talk to when he needed help didn't.

It seems such a shame that companies employ people who can't speak
good English at the very point where that is most critical.