CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted Thu April 11, 2013 3:16 pm, by deborah o. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 DAYS TO TRANSFER A PHONE FROM NET10 TO TRACFONE 4 TIMES I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE TRANSFER WAS COMPLETE, STILL NOT WORKING TRIED AGAIN THIS MORNING, FINALLY GOT A CASE NUMBER TODAY 1068065257 TRANSFERRED TO TEC SUPPORT THE GUY SAYS HE'S WORKING ON THE TROUBLE, I GET DISCONNECTED TRIED TO CALL BACK NOW I CANNOT GET BACK TO TRACFONE EVERY TIME I SELECT OPTION 1 2 3 4 0R 5 TELLS ME IT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY MY INPUT, THEY HAVE MY CONTACT NUMBER & EMAIL BUT NO RETURN CALL OR ANYTHING . WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND THEIR WEB SITE & CALL IN SERVICE IS JUST AS BAD.

UP GRADE THE WAY YOU GET HELP WITH A PROBLEM, EASIER WAY TO GET TO SOME ONE WHO CAN HELP.YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO A LIST OF 6-8 PROMPTS TO GET TO TECK SUPPORT, SOMEONE SHOULD CALL BACK TO SEE IF YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED THIS IS THE WORST SYSTEM EVER! AS A NEW CUSTOMER I AM REGRETTING MY CHOICE . DEBORAH ORR

by PepperElf Posted Fri April 12, 2013 @ 7:49 AM

Are you calling from your Net10/Tranfone unit? Or are you using a
different line?

If you're using the phone in question I would recommend using a
different line. It may be part of the problem cos... IIRC they can't
work on a phone while you're using it etc.