SIM CARD REJECTED

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 am, by gordon c. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

I RECENTLY WROTE AN E-MAIL ON MAY 10,2012 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE WHO USES TRACFONE AS HIS ONLY PHONE. HE WENT TO PUT TIME ON HIS PHONE ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE MAY 10. 2012 HIS TIME WENT ON PHONE FINE BUT WHEN HE TRIED TO ADD BONUS IT DID NOT WORK. HE CALLED TRACFONE AND THE TECH TRIED TO HELP HIM BUT SAID HIS SIM CARD WAS OUTDATED AND WOULD SEND HOM A NEW ONE IN 3-5 DAYS. HE GOT THIS PUT IT IN PHONE AND IT SAID SIM CARD REJECTED. HE CALLED TRACFONE AGAIN AND THEY TRIED TO FIX IT OVER THE PHONE TO NO AVAIL. THE TECH SAID HE WOULD SEND ANOTHER SIM CARD. THE SECOND ONE SAID THE SAME SIM CARD REJECTED. I AM WRITING THIS FOR MY FRIEND (BOB HUNTLEY ) AS HE DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTER. I TOLD BOB I HAD A NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER COMPLAINT TO A PERSON THAT HANDLES THESE PROBLEMS. WE SENT AN E-MAIL TO THIS REP AND SHE RETURNED ANSWER NEXT DAY THAT HER POSITION AT THIS TIME IN THE COMPANY WAS DIFFERNT BUT SHE DID TURN IT OVER TO HER MANAGER WHO WOULD ASSIGN IT TO A REP THAT HANDLES ESCALTED COMPLAINTS. WELL IT IS MAY 15, 2012 AND MR. HUNTLEY HAS NOT EVEN GOTTEN A PHONE CALL FROM ANYONE AT TRACFONE. HE DOES HAVE A CONTACT PHONE THAT NO ONE HAS USED TO NOTIFY MR. HUNTLEY WHAT THEY CAN DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE MANAGER THAT THIS WAS FORWARD TO AT LEAST CALL MR. HUNTLEY AND LET HIM KNOW THE STATUS OF HIS COMPLAINT. BETTER YET TELL HIM HOW TRACFONE CAN HELP SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. THIS COMPLAINTFALLS ON THE MANAGER AND OR THE PERSON THEY ASSIGNED TO HELP MR. HUNTLEY. IF THIS CAN NOT BE FIXED THEN MR. HUNTLEY WOULD REQUEST A NEW TRACFONE AND HIS ORIGINAL MINS ON IT ( HIS PHONE IS A DOUBLE MIN PHONE ). SINCE THE PHONE WORKED FINE BEFORE THE FIRST TECH ATTEMPTED TO ADJUST IT. ALSO THIS MATTER HAS PERSITED FOR ALLMOST THREE WEEKS TO NO AVAIL. MR. MANAGER OF COMPLAINTS PLEASE HELP MR. HUNTLEY

by jblakeogd Posted Thu May 24, 2012 @ 6:42 PM

Well as usual the one and only Shelly Starkey came thru for the
problem up above. She called me a feww days ago and said she was
sorry for delay the other person that was going to help me was out
sick and she did not know. And yes I believe her. Mrs. Starkey is
honest and helpfull. When she found out she jumped right in and
helped my friend. Sent him a new phone with all his mins and time on
it. The only thing is that I did not know my friend had called
company the same day and was talking to someone else who finally told
him to go and buy new phone and they woulod put the mins and time on
it and the other manager did. Now This was the same day shelly
called me but she did not know it and neither did I. Mrs. Starkey I
apoligize for the mix up. No matter what you have allways done your
job over and beyond. Thank you again. Gordon N. Cameron