My order went into a black hole last Friday, LOST!!

Posted Mon September 14, 2009 9:23 pm, by Howard M. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

On the way to the computer 9.11.09, I decided I could use a HAC phone for my hearing aids, with which to better use Tracfone services. I ordered a phone online, got a order confirm number for my future beauty of a phone. Check order status, nothing, spoke to customer service, 45 minutes on my Net 10 phone, nothing. Sent emails to customer service, nothing. My order dropped into a black hole and my wish for a better phone with it. Customer service spent 45 minutes telling me nothing but, I was lieing about the order confirm number and, I should go to Wal Mart and buy the phone. Making one to think the websites are a non-functioning enity. Alast, the fact and luck has smilied on me, funds never tranferred from the bank either. I still as of this night have my $137.79 in the Bank yet. Which I'll freeze in the morning so as not to transfer to Tracfone Corp. SO!! Boys and Girls we be off to AT&T or Verizon or Altel to score my dream phone this week. I like Net 10 and Tracfone idea of contract free but with service as was tonight, no more. I have sent a email to Corp Headquarters in Fla this evening with my order number, maybe some cute Lady somewhere in the building can find my order, who knows! As one of you, I'm gone I think.

Find my dang order........ Quit calling people a liar. I can scan and email the order paper to any one who questions me. Make my day Tracfone!! I dare you!

by Howie1049 Posted Wed September 16, 2009 @ 1:46 PM

Spoke with Corp Headquarters today, order was gone or never been in
their system, "BUT" email from vendor/shipper now shows a Fedex order
coming in tomarrow from Tracfone Corp., never been paid for but was
shipped anyways last Monday. Even Tracfone didn't know it was shipped
or even what it is. Enlighten Tracfone what was coming by Fedex by
phone, going to reject the shipment, as is only right by Tracfone
since I never paid for it. On a given lead went to Wally World picked
up a Samsung T201 that is HAC M3/T3, charged it, transferred phone
number, made test calls, up and running. Also pickup a 1,000 minute
card, added, plus the 300 standard that comes with purchase, good to
go. The T201 works great!
Thank you Planetfeedback for the site and help.
Now happy ever after!

by The PlanetFeedback Team Posted Tue September 15, 2009 @ 1:07 PM

It sounds like you sent the original order on Friday. Not all
transactions post right away, especially over the weekend therefore it
is a good idea to remain vigilant about your balance. It may be
possible to "freeze" your account so that Tracfone can't come in and
take the money for something they claim you haven't ordered however
your best bet is to stay vigilant so if it does sneak through, you can
be on top of it.

Good luck and thanks for using PlanetFeedback!

by RedheadwGlasses Posted Tue September 15, 2009 @ 12:38 PM

Your order got lost. The money is still in your account. Just
reorder the darn phone already.

answer too you! by Howie1049 Wed September 16, 2009 @ 1:30 PM