Safelink--what good is it?

Posted Tue December 8, 2009 9:27 am, by Alana L. written to Tracfone Wireless, Inc

I am a safelink customer. My phone was stolen over a month ago and I still don't have a working phone. Safelink sent me a new phone and SIM card. It didn't work, so they sent another SIM card. It didn't work either. So they sent a 3rd SIM card, and then a 4th. None of them have worked. It's been over a month. I've been thanked for my patience about 150 times, given about 10 incident numbers and I'm fed up with this company.

I would like Tracfone to reimburse me for a phone purchased at WalMart, give me credit for the minutes on my old phone plus a month of service, and begin crediting me $1 per day for each additional day I'm without service.

by A L. Posted Wed December 16, 2009 @ 2:40 AM

Update as of 12/15/2009:
I was contacted by Tracfone Executive Services on 12/10. Yet another
SIM card was sent out, which AGAIN would not work. I requested that a
new phone, activated with my phone number, be sent out and was told
that it would take up to 2 days to determine if this was possible.
The 2 days have passed without a call from Executive Services.
I'm amazed at the lack of follow-through and ownership.