Instead SoftCups

Posted Sat August 4, 2001, by Melanie N. written to Ultrafem, Inc.

I would like to bring your attention a complaint I have about the experience at one of your stores. I am frustrated and annoyed by this, and I hope you are able to resolve this situation.

Your Instead Softcups will NOT stay in!!!! I don't know why this is but, they are supposed to fit everyone "Designed to mold to the women's body". I spent alot of money on your product and Its NOT worth it!!!!! If I can't use them then I might as well throw my money away!! This store is located at: I bought them at Target, your web-site recommended them..

I seriously doubt that I will ever buy from your store again, and I will urge everyone I know to steer clear as well.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: STOP saying that your product fits everyone. They don't. I have tried and tried and tried to get it to work. It seems like its just a dream, I wish they worked becuase I would by them and only them. I was SOOOOOOO hoping that they would work for me. But I guess you can't have everything you want right?!.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.