Voice Mail Delayed ALL THE TIME

Posted Fri February 17, 2012 5:19 pm, by Sondra L. written to Verizon Wireless (Cell Phones)

I've had a Verizon phone for years, in the last 2 years, I've noticed a serious problem with delayed delivery of voice mail. It will literally collect voice mail for up to two weeks before it notifies me and gives me access to (multitudes at that point) voice mail messages. It doesn't do me any good to check for messages regularly, because they simply aren't there until my phone notifies me of their existance. My personal voice mail recording states to anyone who calls me, that my phone isn't reliable about giving me my messages, and to call my home phone. My parents switched to Verizon a month ago, and they are starting to have problems with not receiving voice messages. They don't have a land line...

It would be very helpful if Verizon would accept, admit, and take care of this problem.