walmart is cheating me

Posted Fri November 23, 2001, by Lea written to Wal-Mart

I would like to bring your attention a complaint I have about the experience at your store, located at loma linda, ca and moreno valley, ca (riverside? border). I hope you are able to resolve this situation.

Every time that i have shopped at walmart (loma linda and moreno valley, ca), my coupons weren't scanned. the total value each time is anywhere from $3-19!!!! this is rediculous. The cashiers swear that they did it-they do everything so fast- hand you your bags while they take payment, things get confusing. then they tell me they cant give me my money or it takes forever for a manager to get to the customer service desk to reimburse me. Im pressed for time- I shouldnt have to be hassled and inconvenienced for cashier attitude and error.
Another problem i have with walmart is the EXCHANGE of infant formula. I bought several big cans of parents choice formula, and my daughter has outgrown them. I wasnt allowed to EXCHANGE these products because of some lame excuse about the WIC program. I dont have the receipt simply because I bought these cans a long time ago, and I thought it would clearly be a walmart brand. I never asked for money back, just store credit. Thats it. You guys hassle too much over petty things.
I spend a lot of money at walmart, but if something isnt done, I will have no qualms about taking my business elsewhere.

I would definitely think twice before spending money at your store again, and I will urge everyone I know to steer clear as well. In the past, quite frankly, I've been very dissatisfied with you. I usually visit 3-5 times per month. I usually spend more than $80.

Here's what I'd like to see Wal-Mart do about this: i want some kind of reimbursment, not one or two years form now, but something needs to be done immediatly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.