wal-mart's mispricing

Posted Sun May 23, 2004, by sarah s. written to Wal-Mart

I would like to bring your attention a complaint I have about the price and value at your store, located at pensacola fl. Specifically, I'm writing about mispriced items. I am frustrated and annoyed by this, and I hope you are able to resolve this situation.

Mispriced American Flag Kit-Finally gave the kit at
the stated price, but not before getting the supervisor and the store manager and/or assistant manager. They charged sales tax on the flag kit which is against the federal law. They would not give
the $3.00 off as Wal-mart statement says at each cash
register. The store #1605. Manager Scott Szucs.

I would definitely think twice before spending money at your store again, and I will urge everyone I know to steer clear as well. In the past, quite frankly, I've been very dissatisfied with you. I usually visit your store more than 15 times per month. And I spend $16-$30.

Here's what I'd like to see Wal-Mart do about this: This company needs to restate their policy or abide by what they state.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.