Walmart.com SUCKS

Posted Thu November 17, 2016 12:00 pm, by Christine R. written to Walmart

This past Sunday I ordered a Christmas tree for pick-up from my store. Said it would be available for pick-up today 11/17. Well no text/email saying it was ready, so went on my account on Walmart.com and its still processing!! How hard is it to get one item off a shelf a walk it back to customer pick up?? I have an unusual situation....my husband is terminally ill with Stage 4 cancer and he has weeks/days left. I am his caregiver and not very often I can leave the house, so when I ordered the tree 4 DAYS ago and it said it would be available for pick up I was happy and told him and he was waiting for it. My friend was listed to pick it up. We waited all day for the text saying the tree was ready for pick up. Got nothing!!!! My husband was disappointed. I got on live chat with Walmart.com and whatever they looked up they said my order was a "unusual situation"? what is so unusual about a freakin Christmas tree??? Well I told her I have an unusual situation too and I need a tree ASAP to keep a dying man happy. She suggested another tree but I need a tree the size I ordered as I have limited space in my living room due to my husbands medical equipment. I told her I would order from different store, she gave me a reference number for 10% off where there was no place to put that when I ordered the second from a diff store....Taking care of a terminally ill man is enough, now I have to worry about a freakin Christmas tree too. All I have to say is I will take my business elsewhere next time and I will spread the word how Walmart.com works for customer pick up. How hard is it to take one item off a shelf and put it for customer pick up?????

I would like 10% off with the reference number I was given but had no place to put when I put a second order in at a different store, and hopefully its ready for pick up tomorrow as it states!!!!!
Taking my business elsewhere from now on and will spread the word how Walmart works