THE PRICE OF POPCORN!

Posted Mon September 24, 2001, by Mary G. written to Wehrenberg Theaters

Going to the movies is supposed to be fun or inspirational, not a pain. But I recently attended a movie at St. Charles Cine and I just had to complain about the price and value. This entire incident has me really furious!

Here's what happened. We are REALLY upset by the prices you are charging at the concession stand. Isn't enough families have to pay those high prices for tickets without having to spend another $10 - $20 dollars for a couple of sodas and some popcorn? You should be ashamed!

Frankly, I'm not surprised, because I've never ever had a good experience with this theater in the past. I'm really upset over this problem, but it's possible I'll continue patronizing your theater. Will I recommend it to the people I know? Maybe.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: LOWER THOSE PRICES AT THE CONCESSION STAND!

I really hope you can resolve this problem soon so that going to the movies can be enjoyable again, the way it should be. I hope to hear from you soon.