Misinformation given

Posted Tue January 10, 2017 8:09 pm, by Eugene F. written to Wells Fargo

Greetings,

In the summer of 2016 I opened a teen account for my nephew. The bank rep offered us a teen credit card which we did not want but he said if we use it twice it will activate cell phone repair insurance. So based on this we ordered the card.

My nephew used the card twice and went to activate the insurance but they did not know anything about it. I went to the branch and they told me this time he had to use it for his cell phone bill. But now the cell phone has already been repaired and he is now stuck with a repair bill of $250.00.

We only got he credit card based on the misinformation the bank rep gave us.

I called the bank and was transferred 4 times and finally they told me they could not do anything.

How can we get reimbursed for this repair less he deductible?

Thanks,
Eugene

Reimburse us for the cell phone repair less the deductible.

by Jennifer S Posted Wed January 11, 2017 @ 1:40 PM

Did you read any of the documents that were sent with the card? IF
such a benefit existed, I'm sure it would have come with the terms and
agreements documents sent with the credit card, or the paper work
given when you opened the account.Do you have anything in writing
about this?