Deceptive business practices

Posted Sun January 8, 2017 12:00 pm, by . written to www.bkfitness.com.au

A warning to anyone thinking of purchasing from www.bkfitness.com.au

This company is a scam and their business practices are deceptive. They have an Australian web address but the package came from Shanghai. I ordered a grey Kathmandu parka which I paid $170 for and instead they sent me a blue Northface waterproof.

When I finally got a response from their so called customer service rep, Cindy, she said the best they could do was a 10% refund. When I objected and insisted on a full refund plus details of how to return the wrong jacket they had sent, she told me that was not possible and that the Northface item was a better jacket anyway and I should be glad to have it!!!

Not the point Cindy!

She has since stopped replying to my emails. Probably too busy amending the orders to match whatever crap they have in stock.

If you are thinking of shopping with these cowboys then think again. Their practices are shonky at best. Don't waste your money and shop from a reliable, reputable business.

Full refund